Our guest this week is an Emmy award winner, professional music artist, certified naturopath, and unorthodox spiritualist. She is also an author, motivational speaker, and performer. Topics Discussed: Resisting the societal push against the...
Our guest this week is an Emmy award winner, professional music artist, certified naturopath, and unorthodox spiritualist. She is also an author, motivational speaker, and performer.
- Resisting the societal push against the masculine
- Creating balance for our boys by surrounding them with masculine men
- If men weren’t supposed to cry, they wouldn’t have tear ducts
- Holding an emotional bomb inside of us
- The connection between domestic violence and bottling up emotion
- What is the definition of a Man’s Holistic Health in 2022?
- The difference between ego and being spiritual
- The connection of high blood pressure and ED
- Creating a diet that optimizes men’s sexual health
- What to cut out of your diet now to have a healthy sexual system
- My issues with ED after my divorce
- Alcohol’s impact on sexual performance
- What we put in our mouths either contributes to our health or our destruction
- How sugar contributes to cancer and schizophrenia
- Ask yourself this question before you eat or drink something, “Is this helping me or is this hurting me?”
YouTube/ Instagram/Facebook/TikTok @therealtonihickman
We are on a mission to cut male suicide in half by 2032! Subscribe to the ResistingBeta podcast to follow our journey and learn from the top mental, spiritual, and physical health experts.
@ResistingBeta on Tiktok and Instagram